WOLVES DEN WEBSITE
- These Terms shall apply to the use of the Website of WolvesGate.com, maintained by the Website Administrator, i.e. Wolves Den sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdynia (81-451), Al. Zwycięstwa 96/98, registered in the District Court for Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 00000551363, REGON (Statistical Number) 361154829, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 586-229-61-13, webpage https://match.wolvesgate.com.
- The Terms define in particular the rights and obligations of Website Users and the rights, obligations and scope of liability of the Administrator.
- The use of the Website shall require registration on the Website and opening a User Account. The Registration on the Website shall require getting familiar with the content of the Terms.
- By proceeding to use the Website the User declares that he/she has become familiar with the Terms, understands them and undertakes to comply with them.
- Acceptance of the Terms shall constitute the conclusion with the Administrator of an agreement regarding the provision of services by electronic means as regards maintaining the User Account and any other Services described in the Terms.
- The Website constitutes the ownership of the Website Administrator. The Administrator may add, edit, change and remove any contents placed on the Website, in the whole or a part. The Website name, the logo, principles of the functioning of the Website, all its graphic elements and the interface as well as the software on which it is based, the webpage code and databases of the Administrator shall be subject to legal protection under the provisions of the Copyright and Related Rights Act of 4 February 1994 (consolidated text of 5 April 2017, Dz.U. of 2017, item 880), the Industrial Property Law of 30 June 2000 (consolidated text of 5 April 2017, Dz.U. of 2017, item 776), the Database Protection Act of 27 July 2001 (Dz. U. No. 128, item 1402, as amended) and any other mandatory legal provisions.
For the purpose of the Terms the following expressions shall be understood as follows:
- Administrator – Wolves Den sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdynia (81-451), Al. Zwycięstwa 96/98, registered in the District Court for Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 00000551363, REGON (Statistical Number) 361154829, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 586-229-61-13;
- Password - a unique sequence of characters created by the User, providing the User with access to the User Account.
- User Account - the collection of resources and rights, assigned to the User on the Website, containing information necessary for the authorisation of the User on the Website;
- Login - the User’s e-mail address used for his/her identification together with the Password, necessary for the authorisation of the User in the course of gaining access to the Website; the login also allows for identification of the User at the time of using the Website;
- Payment Processor - a legal person providing payment services, offering an opportunity to make and receive payments on the Internet, The Payment Processor is an intermediary in the fulfilment of the pecuniary performance connected with the use of the Website by the User;
- Registration - a single activity performed by the User, consisting in opening a User Account and definition of the Login and the Password;
- Website- the webpage available at https://match.wolvesgate.com, and at any other address at which the Administrator maintains the Website, constituting an on-line platform owned by the Administrator, composed of a wide range of elements characteristic of websites and the Services provided to Users, described in the Terms;
- ICT System - the set of IT equipment and software cooperating with one another, providing for processing and storage, sending and receiving data through telecommunication networks with the use of a terminal device characteristic of a given type of the ICT network;
- Electronic services - the services provided without simultaneous presence of the parties (in a remote manner) through transfer of data at an individual request of the recipient, sent and received with the use of equipment for electronic processing, including digital compression and data storage, broadcast, received or transmitted in the whole through a telecommunication network within the meaning of the Telecommunication Law of 16 July 2004;
- Service - Wolves Den Platform on which Users may establish contacts with other Users (Start-up, Investor, Corporate) and any other electronic services provided by the Administrator.
- User - a person who gains access to the Website, who has a User Account, being a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an unincorporated association granted legal capacity by the act, who uses the Website; The User may have one of the three statuses: Corporate, Investor or Start-up. A Start-up User looks for, as a rule, potential Investors and partners, presents his/her organisation in compliance with the Website criteria and makes a decision about the information he/she wishes to disclose. An Investor User may view contents made available by Start-up Users, look for a potential Start-up in which he/she would like to invest. A Corporate User may choose an investment and a partnership with a Start-up User.
SUBJECT OF THE SERVICES
- The Website offers access to the Services and the opportunity to use the contents of the Website in compliance with the Terms or any additional terms and conditions published by the Administrator.
- The User may create a profile of his/her own organisation, with the use of which he/she may search for other Users and establish relations with them.
- As part of the Website the Administrator makes available the virtual space for:
- Opening a User Account for Start-up, Investor and Corporate Users;
- View the information made available by Users;
- Gather data related to the services offered by Users;
- Contact other Users in an anonymous manner through an internal communicator;
- Add offers and search for Users of different statuses.
- The Website may contain information about the services offered by Website Users, the Administrator and, upon the Administrator’s consent, third parties.
- The Administrator may also offer Users intermediation services within the scope of the conclusion of agreements. For this purpose, on the basis of a consent, if any, given to sending trade information, the Administrator may send an enquiry about the User's needs or personalised trade information related to a proposal to be an intermediary as regards the conclusion of an agreement.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT SERVICES
- The Administrator assures the functioning of the ICT system used by it, so that each User may, free of charge, cease to use the electronic services at any time.
- The Administrator assures the functioning of the ICT system used by it, in the manner preventing access of unauthorised persons to the contents of the message composing the electronic services.
- The Administrator assures unequivocal identification of the parties to the electronic service.
- For the purpose of using the Website the User should meet the following technical requirements, necessary for the cooperation with the Administrator's ICT system:
- Have a device allowing for using the Internet;
- Have a connection with the Internet;
- Have an active e-mail account;
- The Administrator reserves a right to intervene with the technical structure of the User Account for the purpose of diagnosing any irregularities in the functioning of the Website, and may modify and otherwise affect the technical aspect of the User Account, for the purpose of its modification or restoration of the proper functioning of the User Account or the Website.
- The Administrator may, at a request of and upon a consent of the User, intervene with the activities performed by the User and the information introduced to the Website and it may modify the information introduced to the Website by the User.
USER ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
- The status of the User and the access to the User Account shall be gained by means of Registration on the Website. In order to register, the User has to choose the User status, indicate the e-mail address and define the password, and next correctly complete the fields of the registration form on the Website and accept the consents defined in Section 3 below. To make Registration it is necessary to provide relevant personal data, including in particular the e-mail address for contacts with the User.
- After the Registration and acceptance of the Terms by the User an Agreement shall be concluded between the User and the Administrator. These Terms constitute the content of the agreement.
- By making the Registration and accepting the Terms the User declares that:
- he/she is aware of liability, in connection with the use of the Website, for treating confidentially the data related to his/her User Account, including in particular the Password; the access of any third parties to the terminal devices of the User and any activities performed as part of or with the use of the User Account;
- he/she is aware that the provision of untrue data or information and using third party's data for the purpose of using the Website may be subject to penal or civil liability.
- The User may not select a Login that is offensive, vulgar, identifies any other person, violates good customs or the principles of the community life or violates third party rights.
- The Administrator reserves a right to refuse to register the User Account whose Login or any other identification data is already allocated to any other User or does not comply with the above principles.
- By sending the registration form the User confirms that the provided data is complete and true, does not violate third party rights and declares that he/she has made himself/herself familiar with the Terms and accepts all provisions hereof.
- Following correct completion of the fields of the registration form an e-mail shall be sent to the e-mail address provided by the User, confirming Registration.
- The User undertakes not to make available data allowing for logging on the Website by any third parties, otherwise it shall bear liability for any resulting damage. In the event that any third party comes into possession of data allowing for logging on the Website, and in the event of justified suspicion of loss of data, the User should change the Password, if possible, or notify the Administrator of the loss of access data.
- One User may not have more than one User Account. The Administrator shall refuse to register such an Account or delete the Accounts of the same User. The Administrator reserves a right to suspend the User Account for the purpose of clarification of the suspicion related to multiple Registration of the Account on the Website by the same person. If the User is aware of the fact that any other person uses, will use or expresses an interest in using the Website as part of one Local Area Network, it shall notify the Administrator.
THE USER’S LIABILITY
- While using the Website Users shall follow the Terms.
- Users shall bear full liability for violation of legal provisions in force or any damage suffered by the Administrator, in particular as a result of provision of untrue data, violation of personality rights or other rights of third parties, including copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- The User may not place on the Website any contents commonly perceived as offensive, illegal, pornographic, vulgar, obscene, violating personality rights of third parties, encouraging to commit a crime, promoting totalitarian systems, encouraging to hatred or promoting violence.
- By making available any materials on the Website the User declares that:
- He/she is the author of the materials or holds rights or consents required under legal provisions to place them on the Website or that the materials placed by him/her come from a legal source;
- The materials placed by him/her are free from any legal defects;
- He/she expresses an irrevocable consent to making available ad placing by the Administrator of the materials without a significant modification thereof and expresses his/her consent to the conversion of the format of the data file.
- Users may use the materials placed on the Website only for permitted personal use within the meaning of the Copyright and Related Rights Act of 4 February 1994. Any use of the contents of the Website that does not constitute permissible personal use set out above shall be forbidden and constitute violation of economic copyright (consolidated text of 5 April 2017, Dz.U. of 2017, item 880).
THE ADMINISTRATOR’S LIABILITY
- The Administrator shall bear no liability for defective functioning of the Website, including loss of the User's data, in the event of force majeure or illegal actions of third parties.
- Users shall be notified in advance of any disturbances in the functioning of the Website resulting from modernisation works or works aimed at the improvement of the functioning of the Website.
- The Administrator shall bear no liability for the services provided by any third parties, who provide the services for Users in their own name and on their own behalf. The entities providing such services shall be liable for the definition of the terms of such services and they shall be solely liable for the provision of such services. Any complaints in this respect directed to the Administrator shall be forwarded to such third parties.
- The Administrator shall bear no liability for the contents provided and made available by Users. Such contents shall not constitute views or opinions of the Administrator. The Administrator shall bear no liability for illegal contents, if it prevented access to such contents immediately following the receipt of reliable information.
- Apart from that, the Administrator shall bear no liability for:
- The manner of using the User Account by Website Users;
- Damage suffered by the User as a result of improper readout or saving of data downloaded by Users;
- Damage resulting from breakdowns of the power grid or the ICT system;
- Damage suffered by the User as a result of threats on the Internet being beyond the control of the Administrator;
- The impossibility of logging onto the Website resulting from a poor quality of the connection, erroneous configuration of the User's software, a breakdown of the power grid or the ICT system.
- In special cases that affect security or stability of the ICT system, the Administrator shall be entitled to temporarily suspend or limit the provision of the Services, without prior notification of the User. In particular, the Administrator shall be entitled to conduct maintenance works aimed at restoring security and stability of the ICT system. The User shall pursue no claims in connection with an interruption or the cessation of the provision of the Services by the Administrator.
FEE FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE
- The User using a free version of the Website shall have access to general information defined by the Administrator and made available by other Users.
- The User using a payable version of the Website shall have access to all information to the publication of which other Website Users gave their consent.
- The use of the Website shall be free of charge, but certain functionalities, in particular access to detailed data of Users, shall be payable, and the terms of payment shall be defined by the User on the User Account.
- At the time of the Registration the User may use a payable version of the Website and pay a fee for the use of payable functionalities of the Website. Payment for the use of the Website may be made as follows:
- Monthly subscription,
- Annual subscription.
- The amount of the subscription fee and the detailed principles of payment for the Services are defined in the price list, available on the User Account after logging.
- Payments may be made with the use of the on-line payment method made available by the Administrator.
PROTECTION OF THE USER’S DATA
- At the time of the registration of the User Account on the Website the User gives his/her consent to placing his/her personal data in the Administrator’s database and to its processing for the purpose of the provision of the Services. The provision by the User of personal data and a consent to its processing are necessary for using the Website and for the performance of the Services. The User shall be liable for the provision of untrue personal data.
- The Administrator shall be the data controller within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), provided by the User in the course of the Registration and in connection with the use of the Website.
TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
- The agreement concluded as a result of the acceptance of these Terms by the User may be terminated at any time on the basis of a declaration submitted by the User on the resignation from using the Website. The termination of the agreement shall result in the deletion of the User Account.
- A request for deleting the User Account shall be submitted to the Administrator in the electronic from from the e-mail address used for the Registration to the Administrator’s address defined in tab “Contact”, by providing one’s Login in compliance with the data entered at the time of the Registration. The deletion of the User Account shall be understood as the submission of a declaration on termination of the agreement. The agreement shall be terminated at the time of the delivery of the request to the Administrator.
- The User Account may be also deleted on the basis of a decision made by the Administrator, delivered to the User to the e-mail address provided by him/her at the time of the Registration, in the events and under the principles defined below.
- The deletion of the User Account shall be irrevocable and result in simultaneous deletion of the User’s personal data from the Website. The deletion of the User Account shall also result in ceasing to provide the Services defined in these Terms. The deletion of the User Account shall not exclude a possibility of making the Registration on the Website again.
- The suspension of the User Account shall be effected as a result of a decision made by the Administrator, delivered to the User to the e-mail address provided by the User at the time of the Registration. The suspension of the User Account shall consist in temporary cessation of the provision of the Services by the Administrator.
- In the event of the violation of the provisions of these Terms, the Administrator may suspend the User Account on a temporary basis. Not later than 7 (seven) days of the date of the suspension of the User Account the Administrator shall properly notify the User by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the User at the time of the Registration of the reasons for suspending the User Account. The User may reply within 7 (seven) days. The User’s reply shall be immediately considered by the Administrator and the Administrator shall make a decision about the further functioning of the User Account.
- The Administrator may suspend or delete the User Account, in particular if the User:
- Uses the Website other than in compliance with these Terms;
- Places contents defined in § 6 hereof as impermissible contents;
- Sends unordered trade information or spam;
- Makes available his/her User Account without the Administrator’s consent.
- The deletion of the User Account shall be preceded with requesting the User by the Administrator to cease to make the violations and setting the User relevant time limits. The request shall be made by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the User at the time of the Registration. A failure to meet the request within the set time limits shall result in the termination of the Agreement by the Administrator with the immediate effect, of which the User shall be notified by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the User at the time of the Registration.
- Deletion of the Account shall not release the User from all his/her obligations, if any, towards the Administrator, the User or third parties, arising out of or in connection with the Website.
- The User may file a complaint if the Services provided for herein are not performed or are performed other than in compliance with the provisions hereof.
- Complaints shall be filed to the Administrator’s e-mail address [email protected]
- A properly filed complaint shall be considered within 14 (fourteen) days. The time limits for considering a complaint may be extended, of which the User shall be notified by e-mail, if the consideration of the complaint requires obtaining any special information or in the event of any other difficulties being beyond the Administrator’s control or if it is necessary to obtain any additional information from the User. The time needed for providing additional information by the User shall each time extend the time limits for considering the complaint.
- Sending a complaint by the User in the electronic form shall be deemed as expression of his/her consent to receiving a reply from the Administrator in the electronic form, unless the User reserves in the content of the complaint that he/she expects a reply in writing.
- The Administrator reserves a right not to reply to an obviously groundless complaint, in particular to the extent the complaint has already been considered towards a given person.
- The Administrator shall not consider complaints whose subject is the User’s liability arising in connection with a failure to meet the obligations contracted by the User towards any other Users.
AMENDMENTS TO THE TERMS
- The Administrator reserves a right to modify the Terms.
- The amendments to the Terms shall apply from the date indicated in the amended Terms, but not sooner than the date of the publication of the amended Terms on the Website.
- Any amendments to the Terms shall be published on the Website and Users shall be notified by e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided at the time of the Registration, and with the use of a message displayed after logging onto the User Account.
- Within 7 days of the effective date of the amended Terms the User shall be entitled to make a declaration on a lack of a consent to the amended Terms. The said declaration shall be deemed as termination by the User of the agreement concluded with the Administrator.
- A failure to make the declaration in compliance with Section 4 above shall be deemed as giving the User's consent to being bound by the amended Terms.
- The Terms shall become effective from 22/11/2017.
- Any disputes between the Administrator and Users, and between particular Users shall be subject to determination in compliance with the Polish law.
- The Administrator reserves a priority right as regards the determination of any disputes between Users, arising from the use of the Website. In the event of any dispute between Users the Administrator shall each time propose the form of the dispute resolution within 14 (fourteen) days of the receipt of a notice of the dispute.
- If any provision hereof is found illegal, it shall not affect the effectiveness or validity of the other provisions hereof.
- The Administrator reserves a right to analyse the information and the contents placed on the Website with the use of relevant algorithms, and in particular with the use of data structuring, and next, to use so generated information in an anonymised manner. Processing data as defined in this Section shall not constitute profiling set out in Article 4 item 4 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (O J EU L 119, 4.5.2016, pp. 1–88).
- The Administrator reserves a right to anonymously publish the contents directed to the Administrator by Users, related to the functioning of the Website, advice, and any other contents, if the Administrator considers the replies to such contents as worth publication (e.g. in the form of FAQs).
- The User gives his/her consent to the use by the Administrator of electronic invoices and to sending them to the e-mail address indicated at the time of the Registration, in compliance with Article 106n Section 1 of the Goods and Services Tax Act of 11 March 2004 (consolidated text, Dz.U. of 2017, item 1221).
- The current version of the Terms is available at: https://match.wolvesgate.com/terms-of-use